Pages

April 7, 2014

Cracking the Bind

So I finally did it. Let the flood begin. Yes, I finally created a blog. Now to keep it updated and mind tingling. Ehhh!!! I can't promise anything unbelievably profound, but I hope that it will at least, occasionally, lead to great conversation.

Great conversation, after all, is what I really thrive on. I learn the most when I sit down with a great friend, relative or sometimes even a stranger to discuss a like-minded topic. My greatest insight comes from the different perspectives I tend to surround myself with and my hope is that they will play out here in my posts and your comments. I often take a stance, a belief I hold to be true, but I always leave the door open for discussion. I'm always aiming to refine my perspective based on conversation and discussion. If only we could get more people to have conversations like this, right?

Anyway the blogs intention will be a bit haphazard at times, the musings of a creative mind. There will be right brain reflections and curiosities filled with emotion, creativity and intuition. There will be left brain assessments and deliberations filled with analysis, logic and data. Yet, there will likely be a lot of posts that fall in the middle, the "gray matter" between the two sides of the brain.

So I hope to see you back here in the future helping to carry on conversation, further discussion and push my perspective, and yours, on the topics at hand. Let's have fun analyzing my musings and discussing our differences and similarities.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment